Translate

Friday, January 17, 2014

Clarisonic Mia 2 Review

The Clarisonic Mia 2 is a unique facial-cleansing device. This device is equipped with two speeds, a one-minute, pulsating timer, and interchangeable brush heads. It also includes a magnetic charger, and protective travel case. Speed 1 is a more delicate speed, and is meant for sensitive skin types, or skin that has special requirements. Speed 2 is the universal speed, and meant for every day use. The pulsating timer will beep after 20 seconds, to let you know that it is time to target a different area of your face. After a minute of usage, the Mia 2 will shut off automatically. I use a sensitive skin brush head for my Mia 2, and although I have found that it does work well for every day use, I am going to purchase a deep cleaning brush head for once a week usage.


Let's get down to the nitty-gritty, and talk about money first. These things are not cheap. They are $150.00. I was actually shocked at the price a little myself, and it was almost a deterrent for me purchasing this product. That's pretty steep for a facial cleaning tool in my book. But after reading other people's reviews, I decided that maybe the Mia 2 is worth the bucks. So, I broke down and purchased one, and I can honestly say that it has been worth every penny. You only get one face in life, and it's important to take care of it the best you can. Beauty is not cheap, my friend. So, now that I've shocked you with the price of this beauty, let's move onto another topic.

The first brownie point that Clarisonic gets, is the fact that this product comes with a 2 year warranty. If anything happens to your product within the 2 years, Clarisonic will replace it at no cost to you. When a company has that much faith in their product, that they are willing to put their money where their mouth is, consumers are more likely to buy it. Think about it. Would you spend $150 on a product, if the manufacturing company didn't believe in it's quality enough to insure it? I think not. The fact that Clarisonic takes that much pride in their products speaks volumes.

Another awesome feature of the Mia 2 are it's features. I love the 2 speeds. Speed 2 is for every day usage, but certain situations, such as a sunburn, will require a lighter touch, and this is perfect. I also love the pulsating timer, that signals when to focus on a different area of your face, and eventually shuts off after 60 seconds. It helps prevent over-cleaning your face. The Mia 2 comes in an array of colors, so consumers can add some personality into their cleaning ritual!  Finally, every body's skin is different, and that's why the interchangeable brush heads are a good idea.  For example, some people have sensitive skin, and will need to use the softer brush head.

I give this product  5 out of 5 shoes, despite it being pricey. I feel like it is a good value, and I have seen a tremendous improvement in my skin, in the short two months of using it. It no longer has a dull and sallow appearance, but instead is more glowing. I would recommend this product to anyone who is willing to spend a little bit of money for amazing skin.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE CLARISONIC MIA 2, CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE VIDEO FOR THE BIZARRE BARBIE'S  STEP-BY-STEP HOW-TO!

No comments:

Post a Comment