Translate

Friday, November 22, 2013

Girls night out attire


Going for a girls night out? Want the perfect attire? Let me let you in on a little secret. Black blazers are a key piece to achieve the perfect outfit, almost as important as an lbd. They can spruce up any outfit, for a last minute happy hour with the girls. Check out how I turned jeans and a regular shirt into a swanky girl get up!!  This outfit has just the right amount of sexiness, and just the right amount of chic... all because of a lbb (little black blazer). Paired with heels, and walah.. Youre good to go. 


I threw in my red hoop earrings, and sexy red heels, and wore minimal makeup, which consisted of powder, mascara, eyeliner, and red lipstick. Easy peasy!! 


I used the curling wand to create a few soft, loose curls. It took me less than 10 minutes. Im cocktail ready!  Now, what kind of cocktail would look good in the hands of a classy girl at a trendy bar? A pomegranate martini seems fitting. High class! 


Dont forget to have fun, and smile. A happy girl is a beautiful girl, and a smile is a free accessory that goes with any outfit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment