Translate

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Outfit #3

This outfit is one of my personal favorites. It's a glamour look. I paired one of my beloved Miss Me jeans with a black and gray leopard print shirt, and black ballet flats. 


My makeup choices were pretty simple today. I pretty much kept my colors matte, with black eyeliner, and NYC's smooch proof lipstain in "Rock on Ruby", with Burt's Bees lip balm as a top coat (I wanted my lips to be the main event).  The only jewelry I wore was red hoop earrings. 

Note: when using read, used soft colors everywhere else, so that you dont have too much of a made up look. 



Dont forget, manicures are the ultimate accessory, and I dressed the part with red gel nail polish glitter in glamour. 




I used Remington's Wand to curl my hair, and it did not disappoint. These babies are a useful tool, and for a good value too! 


This outfit gets a rating of 5 out of 5 shoes. I truly felt like a glamour girl today, and had all the accessories to go with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment