Translate

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Outfit #5

Today, I wore a short-sleeve sweater from New York & Co., and a pair of Apple Bottom Jeans, and knee-high brown boots. I was feeling casual today.  The sweater had burnt orange and gold undertones, which sparkled.
Makeup choices today were a key feauture in complimenting this outfit. I started with my normal foundation, and bronzer. Then I used Clinique concealer in nude. Then I used Clinique's all about shadow in "at dusk". I finished up my eyes with Clinique's quickliner in "intense ivy", and lash doubling mascara. I blended Revlon's lipstain in "forbidden" and Clinique's chubby stick in "mega melon", to create a slightly orange lipcolor. 


Ive really been liking the straight hair lately, with this cool weather. However, I didnt feel like going through the washing and blow-drying ritual, so I applied Not Your Mother's dry shampoo. This is a shortcut worth trying! And accessories today consisted of brown earrings with orange jewels at the top, and an orange bracet. Not too shabby!!






No comments:

Post a Comment