Translate

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Outfit #4

Pretty in pink today with a pair of my token Miss Me jeans, and a hot pink sweater. The sweater was too sheer to wear without a Cami, so I chose beige to neutralize the look.


Jewelry today was a pair of hot pink cuffs that made my face pop, and a pink and silver Brighton ladybug bracelet. Both jewelry pieces complimented this outfit very well.  The last touch of jewelry, which is one of my personal faves was a hot pink and silver cocktail ring.
 
Note: When choosing hot colors like this, it's always best to choose simple jewelry pieces, and be careful not to overdo it.
 



 

For my hairstyle today, I chose to to with the sleek look, using a Chi flat iron.




Makeup choices today were made up of chocolate colors and pinks--ranging from light to dark. First, I started with my normal base (garnier BB cream and Clinique super-balanced foundation). Then, I applied shadow in Clinique's "pink chocolates". The palette comes in four shades, and I utilized all of them, with the lightest two shades on the innermost part of my eyelid, and under the brow, and the darkest shade on the outermost part of my eyelid, to create a slightly smokey-eye look (not full-blown smokey-eye, because this was daytime). I finished up my eyes with Clinique's brush on cream eyeliner in "Deep Brown". I decided to forgo the bronzer today, and instead applied blush in Clinique's "Clover".   I finished up with the lips, which was a three-layer process. The first layer was a lip stain made by Elf in "hot pink". The second layer was an all-natural moisturizing lip  balm made by Basin in "vanilla". I have only been able to locate this stuff in Las Vegas, or online, but it's amazing. I finished up the last layer with Clinique's Superbalm moisturizing gloss in "Grapefruit".




 
I give this outfit 5 out of 5 shoes, because it is hot pink, and how can you not fall in love with pink! I truly felt happy in this outfit, and attitude is the ultimate accessory!

No comments:

Post a Comment