Translate

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Outfit #2

Today, I chose a feminine/girly look, but still kept it casual with the jeans and ballet flats. The shirt was a chocolate brown silk with a floral print in two different shades of pink. I paired this with a white Cami, and Charlotte Ruse Runway skinny jeans in dark denim. I chose dark pink ballet flats, that matched the color of the dark pink flowers in the shirt.









Today's accessory choices were a large pair of pink pearl earrings, and a Pandora Charm bracelet, which has a few light pink charms that compliment that light pink in the shirt. I chose the pearls, and the Pandora bracelet, because it accentuates the overall feminine look I was going for.



Now for my favorite...the makeup!!!! I was feeling a little tired today, so I started the day off right with Clinique's All About Eyes anti-puffing eye serum. This serum is a lifesaver, and definitely worth the $28.00 bucks you pay for it. You roll it under your eyes, before applying makeup, and it diminishes the look of fine lines, from sleeping too hard, and puffiness.  Next, I applied the BB Cream By Garnier Fructis, and then Clinique's Supermoisture makeup in stay beige. I used Bella Terra Mineral Makeup in sweet gold for my eyeshadow and my lipstick! That's what I love about these little guys...you can use them as blush, eye shadow, eyeliner, or lipstick. For the lipstick, I blended with vanilla scented Bella terra lip balm.




***Note****If you plan on buying Bella terra cosmetics, I would not get them from the mall. I would buy them online, and skip the process of having to deal with rude, pushy, salesman, that don't want to take no for an answer. Their products are great though, and 100% minerals, so I do recommend them.


No comments:

Post a Comment