Translate

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Outfit #1





Today, I chose a low-key sweater, which I layered with a white cami, to give it that little extra. I paired this with my dark blue Miss Me jeans, with the white design on the back.  I thought these colors tied in well together. 







Accessories/Makeup for this outfit were quite simple. I wore multi-colored earrings, and used neutral makeup, to ensure that the shirt was the main color pop. 


For makeup, I started off with garnier bb cream, to moisturize, and for minor coverage. I then used Clinique pressed powder in matte beige. I dusted my cheekbones with Clinique's bronzer in "sunkissed". 







For my eyes, I went with Clinique's All about shadow in "at dusk", and "peach pop" ( blended together to create a subtle smoky eye). I lined my eyes with clinique quickliner in "slate gray". I topped this off with Clinique's lash doubling mascara. 

The lips took a little bit of layerying, using revlon Just Bitten lip stain in "Dawn" as the base, Burt's Bees replenishing lip balm to moisturize, and Pixi tinted balm in "lucent glow"as the top coat.





Note: When using a stain, always moisturize your lips with a good balm, I like Burt's Bees, but others work too. 




All in all, this is a simple outfit, but with the right makeup/accessories, you're able to pull off a very cute girl-next-door look. 

I rate this outfit 3 out of 5 shoes, only because I was in too big of a hurry to pair the right shoes and purse. 👠👠👠

No comments:

Post a Comment